Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Local Staff & Contractors  (Read 4391 times)

ChesapeakeKEITH

Local Staff & Contractors
« on: October 14, 2013, 12:18:41 AM »
TomorrowWorld was by far the best festival I've attended. I only have two things I would mention to the organizers.

The company that provided and maintained the toilets in Dreamville (I'm assuming they provided ALL the toilets for the event and they said their company was out of Miami) did a great job of cleaning the restrooms. However, at one point they were rationing toilet paper and you had to have the attendant unroll you toilet paper. This is the same guy wiping down toilets with a rag and a bucket that's touching your toilet paper. And it must be highly embarrassing for the women to have to ask for their toilet paper. I'm sure the festival paid good money for their services and they shouldn't be trying to ration.

Also, I was hassled for a tip by the guy cleaning the toilets every time I used one. It's not a night club bathroom where an attendant dries your hands for you, gives you a mint and cologne. TomorrowWorld prides themselves in providing the best experience possible and I'm sure they would not approve of their contractor aggressively hassling patrons.

Also, the local temporary staff that was hired for the event was HORRIBLE... Everyone I asked said they got the job by replying to a Craigslist ad. Not one single person was able to answer any of my questions about where anything was. I regularly saw staff attending DJ sets, or wandering the grounds aimlessly. The worst though were the dozen or so staff I overheard saying how hard they were 'rolling' or how much they've drank that day. I think they need a little more oversight on their temp staff.

All this being said, I had the time of my life and please consider this all constructive criticism. It's nothing short of a miracle to pull of an event like this so flawlessly. I can't wait to see you all next year.

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Local Staff & Contractors
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:34:26 AM »
Thanks!  We will let the organizers know.

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:34:26 AM »

Offline starr

• ::: Peace Up /// A-Town Down :::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 12:40:36 PM »
Ditto on this:

Also, the local temporary staff that was hired for the event was HORRIBLE... Everyone I asked said they got the job by replying to a Craigslist ad. Not one single person was able to answer any of my questions about where anything was. I regularly saw staff attending DJ sets, or wandering the grounds aimlessly. The worst though were the dozen or so staff I overheard saying how hard they were 'rolling' or how much they've drank that day. I think they need a little more oversight on their temp staff.

--------> Question:
Did anyone else reply to the ID&T survey?
::: starr :::
Peace Up // ATown Down

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: