Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Anyone in Florida received their bracelets?  (Read 6364 times)

Offline Monique

• View Profile
Anyone in Florida received their bracelets?
« on: September 13, 2013, 09:03:45 PM »
Im coming from Miami.  I purchased 2 sets of 2 person Full Madness +Comfort easy tents (4 tickets total) the day they went on sale.  I printed my PDF confirmation of payment.  I have yet to receive my tickets.  Those tickets were NOT cheap.  I have not received an email saying they are at will call either.  So now I'm kinda freaking out cuz in the email sent to me on the day of purchase in April it states "no later than Sept 15th". They only have until tomorrow (no mail service on Sunday).  Any suggestions on what I should do, other than wait?

Signed,
Desperately seeking bracelets

Offline Monique

• View Profile
Re: Anyone in Florida received their bracelets?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 10:58:07 PM »
They updated the site today, bracelets may come in as late as Sept 20th.

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 10:58:07 PM »

Offline Susan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »

I live in Miami.  I bought 4 Full Madness Comfort passes + DreamVille on April 27 and received the same email you did, indicating I would receive the bracelets by September 15.  September 16 and still no bracelets.

I emailed and called PayLogic and basically got the standard unhelpful response: If you don't receive them, you can pick them up at Will Call, which is unacceptable given that they promised the bracelets by September 15 and have had my money since April.  I asked for a tracking number and was told some other vendor is handling shipping and PayLogic can't tell me anything.  I asked who the shipping vendor is so I can contact it and was told PayLogic would not provide that information to me.  I asked to speak to a customer service supervisor and the PayLogic representative refused.  Infuriating and not what I expected from people who have experience running such a large festival.

Please post again if you receive your bracelets.

Offline Monique

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 02:47:09 PM »
No bracelet as of yet.  I don't want to get mad, but I dropped $4,514 for 4 tickets.  The least they can do is ship them to me as they said they would.  If they can't, then communicate it to us.  I don't care if I have to get them at the festival, all they have to do is communicate it to the customer, and everyone is happy.  I emailed them as well and got a generic response.

Those people who bought Global Journey haven't received any info via email either.

On a happier note, a couple of friends in Miami received theirs today.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:51:50 PM by Monique »

Offline bcpux

• <insert clever comment here>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 04:43:08 PM »

Those people who bought Global Journey haven't received any info via email either.

I got an email for my Global Journey package basically saying the confirmation number for my flight and directions for after I land. No bracelets yet.

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 04:43:08 PM »

Offline Womp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 09:56:24 PM »
ilive in MIAMI, got mines last week  :o ;D :D

Offline Monique

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 08:28:08 AM »
ilive in MIAMI, got mines last week  :o ;D :D

Please don't mind me asking, did you get Full Madness or Comfort?  Seems like they only sent out Regular Full Madness bracelets.  No one with Comfort (to my knowledge) has received them.

9 days till The Gathering, YaY!

Offline Womp

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 06:13:50 PM »
full madness + dreamville

Offline Susan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 06:23:31 PM »
Surprise:  We can track our orders on ups.com using our order number.  Click on "Tracking," then select "Track by reference."  Use your order number as the reference.  I just did it and it looks like I will FINALLY receive my bracelets tomorrow.

Seems like they could have trained the customer service reps to tell people this.  Feeling somewhat relieved.  See you guys next week!

Offline Monique

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 11:36:16 PM »
Surprise:  We can track our orders on ups.com using our order number.  Click on "Tracking," then select "Track by reference."  Use your order number as the reference.  I just did it and it looks like I will FINALLY receive my bracelets tomorrow.

Seems like they could have trained the customer service reps to tell people this.  Feeling somewhat relieved.  See you guys next week!

Omg! You're a genius!  I used the "track by reference" (I was using regular tracking before) and it worked!  Tomorrow is the day!  Thank you for this bit of info!

Offline disch0rd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 12:31:51 PM »
If you haven't received your tickets in the mail by the time you leave for the festival, they'll be at will-call. It's that simple. Bring your ID and the card you used to purchase the tickets to be safe, and I can assure you that you will be squared away. In all the time I've been attending festivals, I've never heard of someone being turned away because their ticket didn't come in the mail in time.

Offline WImidwest12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »
Just wanted to calm some people down about their bracelets not coming in yet in FL. I purchased mine off eBay from a guy who lives in Tampa. I tracked the bracelet down using the order # as the reference # when tracking by Reference with UPS. It shipped out on 9/12 and will be at his doorstep today (9/18). The latest anyone should get theirs is 9/20 per the website. It's cutting it really close, but that is what I believe is the deal. 8 more days people!! Hasn't sunk in for me yet, probably because I have exams and stuff to get done before I head out. Can't wait though, see you all there!!!!!

Offline kujo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 07:03:38 PM »
Read this guys it was just posted today. In case you haven't received your bracelet.

http://www.tomorrowworld.com/news/where-your-bracelet

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: