Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: SOLD 2 Full Madness Passes +5 Days Dreamville $275 each Bracelets Not Registered  (Read 3049 times)

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi,

My name is Kai and I am a "moderator" here at the FORUM.  I have  2 Full Madness + Dreamville Tickets available and I am selling them for $275 a piece. I will sell them separately OR together as a couple.   These tickets have NOT been registered to anyone yet AND I reside in ATL so I can also hand deliver them to anyone who lives in Atlanta as soon as they arrive.

I will be in attendance at the festival, however I myself will not be in dreamville..... so Buy Both and Take a Buddy.

Paypal Is An Accepted Form of Payment... and until Payment has been received they are still available.

Note:  You will still need to buy your own parking pass from the main website if you are driving

Sincerely,

~K

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:07:07 AM by Kai »

Offline kujo

• View Profile
You still have any available?
 :-\

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I have 1 ticket still available!  Please let me know if you are interested.

Offline mikeca99

• View Profile
Hi Kai - If you still have a ticket left, please let me know, would like to get it.
Thanks

Mike

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I no longer have the tickets available....  I will update the post as "SOLD".  I took the requests in the order I received them.  I AM checking with my friends, so see if they have any additional tickets left that need to be sold. 

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: