Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: 4 Full Madness passes + 5 Days DreamVille-Combi-Tickets for sale --> $ 250 each  (Read 2224 times)

Offline GlennEmbrechts

• View Profile
I have 4 full madness + camping dreamville bracelets for sale. Due to work obligations I can't make it to the festival myself. I'm a teacher and I can't get any more days off at school. Tomorrowworld won't take the bracelets back, so I will sell them at a lower rate --> $250 per bracelet, less then official prices (which is $390).
You can choose your method of payment. I will send you the original PDF of the ticket confirmation with a copy of my personal identification, so you can be assured that everything is legit. When the bracelets ship, I will ship them to you for free via registered mail. You can activate them yourself at home. During online activation at the TomorrowWorld website, you will be asked for your full name and your telephone number. That’s all it takes!
We had to follow the same procedure during the 2013-edition in Belgium last month. Your TomorrowWorld bracelet will be used for access to the festival and campsites. Price is per ticket.
You can buy 1, 2, 3 or 4 tickets.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Email me via: glenn.embrechts@hotmail.com

Kind regards
Glenn

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: