Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: BoozeBag  (Read 31249 times)

Offline Mitchell31591

• View Profile
BoozeBag
« on: May 02, 2013, 10:33:32 AM »
I have tried to figure out how to purchase a booze bag but i dont know if they are sold out, or just not on sale yet. Plus i could not find a sort of customer service e-mail or number

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: BoozeBag
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »
I have tried to figure out how to purchase a booze bag but i dont know if they are sold out, or just not on sale yet. Plus i could not find a sort of customer service e-mail or number

Booze Bags were available for purchase when the tickets were on sale.  They were being sold for $75 dollars.  It was at the bottom of the page that had the ticket choices.

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »

Offline Monique

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 11:22:50 AM »
Hi!  Would it be possible to purchase a BoozeBag on Sat May 4th?  I already bought tix last Saturday (one of the lucky ones :)) I would like to buy 4 as a surprise for my friends to go with our Full Madness Comfort Easy Tents.

So excited ;D

Offline LMTSRN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
Kai.  So do you know if the BoozeBags will be available for purchase in the furture at either the website or at the venue?

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 11:30:42 AM »
Hi!  Would it be possible to purchase a BoozeBag on Sat May 4th?  I already bought tix last Saturday (one of the lucky ones :)) I would like to buy 4 as a surprise for my friends to go with our Full Madness Comfort Easy Tents.

So excited ;D

Hey Monique,  as I understand it, booze bags should be on sale this Saturday.  :)

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 11:30:42 AM »

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 11:36:14 AM »
Kai.  So do you know if the BoozeBags will be available for purchase in the furture at either the website or at the venue?

You should be able to buy them this Saturday online OR  " You can collect your TomorrowWorld BoozeBag at the TomorrowWorld or DreamVille Main Entrance as well as on the festival site."  http://www.tomorrowworld.com/boozebag

I have read that at TLand you can use an ATM to get cash and then exchange your cash for the special festival currency.   However, you cannot exchange the currency back to regular money.  I am not sure if you can use the festival currency at the following years festival.

Offline morficus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 10:26:37 PM »
I purchased 2 "Booze Bags" this past Saturday (had my tickets from the week before).
In order to get them tho, I had to "pre-register" in order to get a link to the sales site.

If you go the site now, you will have to do the same. But you will get an email with the link pretty quick (about 2-3min). Once you have the link, just go in and order the "Booze Bag" on its own.

My guess is that now that ticket sales are open to the world, items like these will be available from here on out.

Offline Monique

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 10:38:24 PM »
I didn't have to pre-register for BoozeBag, I used the same link from the US sale.

Offline Purple Hat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 12:39:53 AM »
I have tried to purchase the BoozeBag several times and I keep on getting a message that says,

"Code 10: please select other payment method"

I have tried several payment methods and they all don't work.

I'm not trying to buy another ticket I'm just trying to give them all of my money NOW.

Offline bhermans

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 02:21:02 AM »
Keep in mind that there's nothing really special about a booze bag.
They sell it as an exclusive item, a nice pouch with a booklet (groundplan and lineup) and 35 ticktets, but they're the same price as at the festival.
When you buy one, you'll get a voucher which can be exchanged for the booze bag at the festival. You probably won't be able to buy one at the festival itself.

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 05:53:30 AM »
Keep in mind that there's nothing really special about a booze bag.
They sell it as an exclusive item, a nice pouch with a booklet (groundplan and lineup) and 35 ticktets, but they're the same price as at the festival.
When you buy one, you'll get a voucher which can be exchanged for the booze bag at the festival. You probably won't be able to buy one at the festival itself.

Indeed, there is nothing special about a boozebag (it is even a little bit more expensive to buy one, 'cause of the administration fees when buying online). You just get a little bag, some drink tickets and a little booklet, that's it. At the festival site you can get the groundplan and line up too, for free.

But Boozebags are a way to spread your expenses. Drinks and food can be quite expensive. So buy buying a boozebag every other month of 2, you don't have to spend a lot of money at the festival itself.

Offline morficus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 11:48:41 AM »
But Boozebags are a way to spread your expenses. Drinks and food can be quite expensive. So buy buying a boozebag every other month of 2, you don't have to spend a lot of money at the festival itself.

good point about spreading expenses.

that brings up another question: how much did a typical meal cost at TomorrowLand?

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 12:27:05 PM »
good point about spreading expenses.

that brings up another question: how much did a typical meal cost at TomorrowLand?

It all depends what you want to eat of course. Tickets at TomorrowLand where 7 for 10 euro, keep this in mind.

For french fries, a normal hamburger, pizza, hot dogs, ... you had to pay 4 tickets
A decent meal, such as a royal hamburger, asian food, pasta, kebab ... was 4-6 tickets
A big barbeque dish was the most expensive and costs around 7-10 tickets, but here you got lots of vegetables, 3 pieces of meat and potatoes.

Of course there was a lot more food to chose from, like vegetarian, cupcakes, chicken wings, fruit (TIP: take the watermelon, it is refreshing and quite cheap (2 tickets), smoothies, loempia ...

As you can see you had a lot of choice of what you wanted to eat. Let's say if you eat twice a day, with 1 decent dish, you'd spend around 15 tickets, which was 20 euro. But of course if you want to eat cheap, just take some fast food.

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 12:33:18 PM »
Also at TomorrowLand you had a real restaurant (reservations required) where absolute Belgian top chefs (2 michelin stars) would cook a meal for you. I did not do this last years, but I heard it was really good. You could have a 3 course meal or a dessert pallet from famous dessert chefs like Wout Bru or Roger Van Damme.  Don't know if something simular will be at TomorrowWorld.

Offline morficus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 01:46:36 PM »
Also at TomorrowLand you had a real restaurant (reservations required) where absolute Belgian top chefs (2 michelin stars) would cook a meal for you. I did not do this last years, but I heard it was really good. You could have a 3 course meal or a dessert pallet from famous dessert chefs like Wout Bru or Roger Van Damme.  Don't know if something simular will be at TomorrowWorld.

wow, that's incredible. I haven't seen or heard anything related to this.
was this also paid for via food tokens?  and were shirts and shoes optional?  :-p

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: