Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Questions TomorrowWorld  (Read 64133 times)

Offline Monique

• View Profile
Re: Questions TomorrowWorld
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 06:44:37 PM »
Benneman, what does the Comfort Pass include other than different viewing areas?  Food, drinks?

Offline morficus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 08:54:47 PM »
Benneman, what does the Comfort Pass include other than different viewing areas?  Food, drinks?

Some of the Comfort Zone viewing areas have bars as well.

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 08:54:47 PM »

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 09:14:03 AM »

Some of the Comfort Zone viewing areas have bars as well.

At Tomorrowland you had 4 comfort zones where only VIPs are allowed:
* a VIP deck at the mainstage (top of the hill)
* a VIP deck at the 2nd mainstage, known as the castle (the one with the big ferris wheel in the back)
* a VIP deck at Q-Dance stage
* a VIP deck + pool and whilpools at what is called the 'Versus'-stage (last year: Super You&Me, Peal and Dim Mak)

I think at every VIP deck there where some bars, I don't know if there is anything else special about it, because I never went VIP.

Offline pyanfar

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 11:09:36 PM »
Hey benneman, what kind of searching did they do each time you entered?  It says "body search" on the site.  Which sounds like "full body cavity search"  :o

Are we talking like an airport-security pat-down, or something more invasive?

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 09:26:10 AM »
Hey benneman, what kind of searching did they do each time you entered?  It says "body search" on the site.  Which sounds like "full body cavity search"  :o

Are we talking like an airport-security pat-down, or something more invasive?

Yes it is something like the airport. Just without a metal detector I think. But you will get body searched when you enter the festival. And if you carry a bag (a bagpack or purse) it will get checked too :)

Something which isn't allowed on the festival are cans of deodorant, if you carry this with you, they will throw it away for sure. (at the refreshing point at the festival there are lots of cans with deodorant if you want). This is just an example, but of course weapons and drugs are not allowed on the festival site. In Belgium there were also a lot of police officers at festival entrance with sniffer dogs. (or at least with dogs which looks like sniffer dogs)

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 09:26:10 AM »

Offline Alrex

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 03:46:18 PM »
If I'm flying from antoher city, there will be shuttle airport - Dreamville, and dreamville - Airport ?

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
If I'm flying from antoher city, there will be shuttle airport - Dreamville, and dreamville - Airport ?

I have heard that TL organizers will try to have shuttles from the airport to the dreamville.  A shuttle voucher will need to be purchased at a later date from the website.

Offline Nina

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2013, 11:43:59 PM »
I have a question Benneman. What would you suggest we bring to TWorld with us. We purchased the Easy Tent Pass so we wont need to bring mattress, tent and light. But what do you think we should bring for the camp besides food and beer.   :D

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 04:36:57 PM »
I have a question Benneman. What would you suggest we bring to TWorld with us. We purchased the Easy Tent Pass so we wont need to bring mattress, tent and light. But what do you think we should bring for the camp besides food and beer.   :D

Very good question :) Of course you need the usual, enough clothes and personal hygiene products.

Further more it is handy to bring in:
* A sleeping bag (if not included in the Easy tent passes, I don't know that)
* Wet Wipes (easy to clean yourself quickly)
* Ear plugs (when you want silence in the middle of the night)
* A camping chair/ big towels (it's more fun than sitting in the grass)
* Toilet paper (there is enough at the restroom area, but if you have your own roll, it's easier)
* If your phone dies quickly, a second cell phone or portable recharging
* Also handy for filthy clothes: plastic bags. This can be used for many things :)

I think these are the things that come to my mind

Offline Bearfight

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2013, 03:57:19 PM »
So, I bought a one day ticket with a buddy of mine cause we are dumb and thought 3 days would be too much. Can I pay the remaining amount for a full madness pass?

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 05:05:17 PM »
So, I bought a one day ticket with a buddy of mine cause we are dumb and thought 3 days would be too much. Can I pay the remaining amount for a full madness pass?

Ask TomorrowWorld, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be unfortunately 'no'. :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 06:14:51 AM by benneman »

Offline Bearfight

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 01:09:42 PM »
Well when do you think three day passes will sell out then? I may just put up my single day for sale then.

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 05:05:36 PM »
Well when do you think three day passes will sell out then? I may just put up my single day for sale then.

I have no idea  8) This is the first time TMW is organised. Saturday and Sunday are both sold out, so a ticket for these days will probably sell to someone else.  :D But as I said before, ask TomorrowWorld itself, maybe you can arrange something

Offline City

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »
I'll be staying in Dreamville with friends and I was just wondering is there any way to get ice? Or would I have to get in my car and drive to a store everyday to get some?

Offline Nina

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 07:12:51 PM »
Thanks Benneman!.. That actually make sense..wet wipes, big towels, ear plugs.. got it! :)

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: