Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: FOR SALE: TomorrowWorld Full Madness & Dreamville pass - $325 (negotiable)  (Read 2584 times)

Offline jeandcg

• View Profile
Hi all,

I am looking to sell my TomorrowWorld Full Madness & Dreamville camping pass (originally purchased at face value of $397 + processing fee) and I am willing to sell it for $325 and have a little wiggle room to negotiate prices a bit.

Unfortunately, I just got hired to work a new job about 2 and a half weeks ago and will not be able to take time off to attend this promising EDM festival - I cried about it for a couple days. I would love to make up for some of the money I am losing in the process (I bought my pass as well my flight to Atlanta a few months back).

I’m usually in the Upper West Side of Manhattan in NYC during the weekdays and up near Riverdale on the weekends - I am totally able to meet up with you if you’re interested in buying. According to the TW website, we should be expecting our festival bracelet and treasure chests by the end of this month. If you live outside of NYC or prefer to have this mailed to your home, I can do that and include shipping with delivery confirmation!

Please serious inquiries only: email me at jeanette.dcgarcia@me.com, I hope to hear from someone soon!

Thanks, Jeanette
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:28:56 PM by jeandcg »

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: