Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: DreamVille  (Read 41026 times)

Offline NDLaxMan16

• View Profile
DreamVille
« on: April 30, 2013, 04:58:54 PM »
A few quick questions about DreamVille to see if I'm interpreting the website correctly...

1.) There is no free parking where you can have your car then walk to DreamVille? There's "limited parking" so you'll have to purchase a parking pass at a later date?

2.) You have to pay to take a shower? Any idea how much it was at TomorrowLand? (EUR is fine...)

3.) Is the only way -- to assure you're camping with friends -- to purchase a "group camping ticket" at a later date? Otherwise do we have to just have all of our people together by the time we arrive and stake out a camping space together?

Seems like a ton of extra things to "purchase" with this concert...very unique approach compared to the other big festivals in the US.

Thanks!

Offline Monique

• View Profile
Re: DreamVille
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »
Anyone know the exact location of DreamVille?  Is there an address? I'm trying to coordinate drop off.

Thanks!

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 08:30:08 PM »
A few quick questions about DreamVille to see if I'm interpreting the website correctly...

1.) There is no free parking where you can have your car then walk to DreamVille? There's "limited parking" so you'll have to purchase a parking pass at a later date?

2.) You have to pay to take a shower? Any idea how much it was at TomorrowLand? (EUR is fine...)

3.) Is the only way -- to assure you're camping with friends -- to purchase a "group camping ticket" at a later date? Otherwise do we have to just have all of our people together by the time we arrive and stake out a camping space together?

Seems like a ton of extra things to "purchase" with this concert...very unique approach compared to the other big festivals in the US.

Thanks!

1) There is NOT any free parking.  All parking is paid for. As I understand it it there will be 2 parking areas.  1 for regular parking and another that will be closer to the Dreamville area.  Please keep in mind that the location: Bouckaert Farms is 350+ acres.

2) Yes, you have to pay for showers.  Refresh stations are free of charge.  At this point we have no idea how many TW token/ monies it will cost.  You can look at the TL website to see how much they are charging at Tomorrow Land.

3) The only way to ensure group camping is to purchase "group camping"  OR make sure your group arrives, signs in, and sets up shop together.

~K

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 08:31:11 PM »
Anyone know the exact location of DreamVille?  Is there an address? I'm trying to coordinate drop off.

Thanks!

There is no specific address.  The event is as Bouckeart Farms 9445 Browns Lake Road Fairburn GA, Atlanta 30213.  However please keep in mind that the farm sits on 350+ acres, so we do not know "where" on the farm Dreamville will be.

~K

Offline morficus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 10:02:35 PM »

Thanks!

All items purchased inside the festival grounds will use the "TomorrowWord" currency (aka: drink tokens/tickets, similar to other festivals).
As mentioned before, they have not said what is the monetary value of a "token", but I would assume you could use past TomorrowLand festivals as a base.
With that in mind, if you take a look at the "DreamVille US pre-movie", there is a banner in it that shows "1 shower = 2 drink tickets" (at the 1:30 mark)

Here is a link to the video:  http://youtu.be/bZkZF8vNT1E?t=1m34s

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 10:02:35 PM »

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 12:40:38 PM »

Thanks!

After 8 years of Tomorrowland, I can answer all your questions about TMW, keep in mind these answers are from the last years i stayed at Dreamville ;)

1. Parking your car was not a problem in Belgium: When you arrive you pay for the parking (about 15 euro for 5 days, so very cheap actually). Last year you could buy a parking voucher, but I didn't use that, and I had no problem. Maybe the parking in Atlanta will be bigger , but be sure to arrive early at the camping site, to make sure you don't have to walk a long distance to and from your car with all your camping stuff :)

2. showers cost 2 drink tokens. (about 2.80 euro) But if you don't want to take a shower, there are plenty of refreshment points which are free. It's just the very basic, a tap with water and a basin, but hey... it's a camping.... everybody gets dirty  :D also good advice: last years there was a huge queue to these shower spots at the 'normal hours' (9-11am), if you hate the line, come early at 7-8am

3. It depends how many friends you travel with. If you go camp with 10 friends or above, just buy a group camping ticket and everything will be fine. If you camp with less than 10 people, there is really nothing to worry about. Camping space will be released gradually. Just keep your tent ready to set up when your spot is released. If, for example you travel with 8 friends (which is 4 tents if you like to live cosy), set them up in a rectangle, and you have plenty of space in the middle to do a barbecue for example :)

Hope this helps

Ben

See you there

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »

Thanks!

After 8 years of Tomorrowland, I can answer all your questions about TMW, keep in mind these answers are from the last years i stayed at Dreamville ;)

1. Parking your car was not a problem in Belgium: When you arrive you pay for the parking (about 15 euro for 5 days, so very cheap actually). Last year you could buy a parking voucher, but I didn't use that, and I had no problem. Maybe the parking in Atlanta will be bigger , but be sure to arrive early at the camping site, to make sure you don't have to walk a long distance to and from your car with all your camping stuff :)

2. showers cost 2 drink tokens. (about 2.80 euro) But if you don't want to take a shower, there are plenty of refreshment points which are free. It's just the very basic, a tap with water and a basin, but hey... it's a camping.... everybody gets dirty  :D also good advice: last years there was a huge queue to these shower spots at the 'normal hours' (9-11am), if you hate the line, come early at 7-8am

3. It depends how many friends you travel with. If you go camp with 10 friends or above, just buy a group camping ticket and everything will be fine. If you camp with less than 10 people, there is really nothing to worry about. Camping space will be released gradually. Just keep your tent ready to set up when your spot is released. If, for example you travel with 8 friends (which is 4 tents if you like to live cosy), set them up in a rectangle, and you have plenty of space in the middle to do a barbecue for example :)

Hope this helps

Ben

See you there

Welcome to the Forum!  And that you for the post!  Your expertise is greatly appreciated!

Offline ShiosX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 01:41:25 PM »

Thanks!

Hope this helps

Ben

See you there

Just curious, TW will sell DREAMVILLE GROUP tickets later on correct? our group of friends have about 6-10 and we want to camp next to each other. I have no seen an option for it yet and how much does it cost, if it cost money?

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 04:55:30 PM »

[quote/] Just curious, TW will sell DREAMVILLE GROUP tickets later on correct? our group of friends have about 6-10 and we want to camp next to each other. I have no seen an option for it yet and how much does it cost, if it cost money?

Can we organize a group booking to camp at the same spot with friends?

We developed a group booking procedure to guarantee that you can install your tents next to each other. There will be limited Group Tickets available and they will be onsale as a supplimentary ticket at a later date.  In order to purchase a Group Camping ticket, all people in your group must already have a Full Madness + DreamVille ticket. Check back for more information!

http://publish.tomorrowworld.com/dreamville/faq/faq-dreamville

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 09:45:40 AM »

Thanks!

Hope this helps

Ben

See you there

Just curious, TW will sell DREAMVILLE GROUP tickets later on correct? our group of friends have about 6-10 and we want to camp next to each other. I have no seen an option for it yet and how much does it cost, if it cost money?

If your are only with 6 to 10 people, which is about 5 tents i suppose, it is absolutely NO problem to camp together. Just wait when your camping spot is open and set up camp :) Last years group tickets were for AT LEAST 10 persons (or tents), I don't know if it will cost some money. In my opinion, with only 10 people, you can easily set up camp at the "normal" camping zone and all be lying together :)

Offline Monique

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 12:05:06 PM »
Is it true we get to keep the "TW Easy Tent" ??

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 12:16:02 PM »

That is 100% TRUE  8) You can keep all easy tents when you leave. Unfortunately you guys have to fight for the tent, because there is only one for 2/4 people  :D

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 12:27:45 PM »

That is 100% TRUE  8) You can keep all easy tents when you leave. Unfortunately you guys have to fight for the tent, because there is only one for 2/4 people  :D

I am not camping.. but I totally want an Easy tent!  LOLOLOL... I may have to find someone and give them a little $ for theirs!

~K

Offline benneman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 12:36:44 PM »
I am not camping.. but I totally want an Easy tent!  LOLOLOL... I may have to find someone and give them a little $ for theirs!

You should stay at Dreamville. It much more fun together with 30 000 other party people. Only imagine the pre-party ;)

Offline morficus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 01:49:27 PM »

~K

Are you staying in a hotel as well?

You should stay at Dreamville. It much more fun together with 30 000 other party people. Only imagine the pre-party ;)

arg... I KNOW!
I wanted to stay at DreamVille, but my friend had some reservations about camping for all 3/4 days haha.
I'm starting to regret it as the days go by :-p

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: