Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Who's coming from Canada!?!?  (Read 16517 times)

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
Re: Who's coming from Canada!?!?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 08:46:20 AM »
Thanks for the tip!  Yeah I guess we'll probably decorate either way since it'll be awesome!  Definitely get your point about just being upfront...we definitely are a good group so we should have no issues.

Well once arriving to Dreamville, we fellow Canadians should meet and have a drink or two! Lol

PS @JCanada - will be responding to your email soon!

Cheers,

Alan

captain_canada

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »
I'm flying down from Montreal! Just worried about the weight of my stuff on the plane... bringing my tent, canada chair, canada flag, canada cape, and of course, canada beer pong set!

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »

Offline Perrik

• How could it end this way...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 11:57:46 AM »
Nice! What about the Québécois flag?

I'm flying down from Montreal! Just worried about the weight of my stuff on the plane... bringing my tent, canada chair, canada flag, canada cape, and of course, canada beer pong set!

Offline Smokeshow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 05:01:03 PM »
Two of us coming from Alberta... doing the hotel package. Now wondering if we should have done Dreamville... are non dreamville stayers allowed in the camping area.
We are flying through Montreal... anyone flying from there? Will be in Montreal for a night before we take off to Georgia! :o

Hey Hey, that's awesome...the hotel packagelo oks good too, but Dreamville will be insane!  Unfortunately only people with the Dreamville passes will be allowed in.  Maybe you can email them and change your package? I've read about people that have done that  (or you can get the Camping Upgrade for like $70 I think and get access to Dreamville). 

http://www.tomorrowworld.com/upgrades

I guess that's not a bad deal to grant access, and when it's chill time or whatever... shuttle to the hotel :) Problem solved! I think this is what we are going to do. It's just the two of us (me and my bestie) so we will be looking for new friends to chill and party with.

You are driving or flying??

Offline ahandy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 06:16:41 PM »
Coming From Edmonton!
Driving down and staying in Dreamville!
We should definitely have a Dreamvile meet up!

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 06:16:41 PM »

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 09:50:19 AM »
Coming From Edmonton!

Coming from Toronto!  Driving down with 5 others!  Staying in DreamVille!  Hit me up!  Name is Alan...alanali.dc@gmail.com

Anticipation is killing me!!! :P

Alan

Offline Smokeshow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2013, 09:07:41 AM »
Coming From Edmonton!

We are flying from Edmonton... have hotel package and dreamville upgrade now. F ya some more Etown people!! Definitely should meet up at some point!!! How long is the drive from here!! ?

Offline Smokeshow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 09:09:25 AM »
Two of us coming from Alberta... doing the hotel package. Now wondering if we should have done Dreamville... are non dreamville stayers allowed in the camping area.
We are flying through Montreal... anyone flying from there? Will be in Montreal for a night before we take off to Georgia! :o

Hey Hey, that's awesome...the hotel packagelo oks good too, but Dreamville will be insane!  Unfortunately only people with the Dreamville passes will be allowed in.  Maybe you can email them and change your package? I've read about people that have done that  (or you can get the Camping Upgrade for like $70 I think and get access to Dreamville). 

I guess that's not a bad deal to grant access, and when it's chill time or whatever... shuttle to the hotel :) Problem solved! I think this is what we are going to do. It's just the two of us (me and my bestie) so we will be looking for new friends to chill and party with.

Got our passes upgraded to include Dreamville!

OMG! Two weeks from today and we be flying to MTL and on to TOMORROWWORLD!!!!

Offline JCanada

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 10:00:22 AM »

Got our passes upgraded to include Dreamville!

OMG! Two weeks from today and we be flying to MTL and on to TOMORROWWORLD!!!!

That's awesome! We're driving down from Ontario. Should be a good little road trip! We're getting there Wednesday night, crashing at a motel somewhere then getting to Dreamville first thing Thursday morning! Have to get our bracelets at will call now :( did you guys get the same email about them not shipping!?

Definitely need to plan a Canada meet up, see if out west can keep up with partying with Ontario! ;) send me an email, justin.m.edwards@hotmail.com, Cheers!

Offline peapz

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2013, 11:13:36 PM »
Im flying from toronto most likely and i will have 2 tickets available for sale dreamville 3 day passes.  Let me know if you know someone that wants to goo.

Offline BoogieMTL

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 09:41:56 PM »

Flying in from Montreal on Thursday (Dreamville/Full Madness) with a few buddies! Definitely down for a Canada meetup and some pong! I'll be rocking my Canada cape also

Offline BoogieMTL

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2013, 09:46:32 PM »

I'll be flying out of Montreal with some friends on the 26th, sometime around 3. Renting a car and heading to Dreamville as fast as possible!  :D

Offline JPiett

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2013, 02:59:01 AM »
Flying from Regina, Sask with a few buddies.  Have 3 connecting flights before getting into Atlanta  :(, so probably won't get to the gathering till pretty late.  Ready to meet up with some fellow Canadians and show the world how to really party!!

Offline Smokeshow

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 08:30:14 AM »
Im flying from toronto most likely and i will have 2 tickets available for sale dreamville 3 day passes.  Let me know if you know someone that wants to goo.
Email sent!

Offline Smokeshow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 12:52:09 PM »

I'll be flying out of Montreal with some friends on the 26th, sometime around 3. Renting a car and heading to Dreamville as fast as possible!  :D
Might be the same flight...? Delta Flight arriving in Atlanta around 6??

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: