Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Who's coming from Canada!?!?  (Read 18479 times)

Offline joshA

• View Profile
Who's coming from Canada!?!?
« on: July 11, 2013, 07:10:20 PM »
Canadian meet up perhaps?

Offline JPiett

• View Profile
Re: Who's coming from Canada!?!?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 12:13:03 PM »
I am!

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 12:13:03 PM »

Offline JCanada

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 12:44:58 PM »
Just booked our Tickets!  Coming from Ontario!

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 01:14:26 PM »
Hey JCanada!

Coming from Toronto, ON!!  Travelling by car with 4 others and doing Dreamville/Full Madness!

Canada represent!!  Hope to see you guys and other fellow Canadians and show them how we party!!

BTW, how are you guys heading down?  You doing Dreamville?

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »
Hey guys,

5 of us coming from Toronto, ON...driving and doing Dreamville/Full Madness...first time going to an EDM Festival of this calibre...totally stoked!!

Hope to see you guys and this would be a great forum to answer any questions!!

Any of you guys driving?

Alan

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »

Offline joshA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 09:44:05 PM »
we got 4 flying from Alberta, dreamland fullmadness

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 12:55:39 AM »
Definitely down for meeting with others at DreamVille!  Can't wait, counting down the days!

Offline JCanada

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 11:01:10 AM »
We're driving down from Muskoka area!  3 of us so far, but hopefully have a bigger group shortly! Staying at Dreamville... probably driving down Wednesday, crashing somewhere on the way near Atlanta and plan to arrive late morning on Thursday!

Cheers!

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 03:04:34 PM »
Awesome!

We're driving from Richmond Hill, ON (just lil north of Toronto) and most likely doing the same thing, driving down Wednesday and getting there, hopefully Thursday in the morning.

Not sure where but we will definitely be doing at few stops along the way but would definitely be stopping to rest for a bit on the way...

oh yah and btw...parking passes are now available on the Tomorrowworld site...for DreamVille or Easy Tent ticketholders it's $35USD...i would try to get on that ASAP before they are sold out!!

Alan

Offline JPiett

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 02:11:11 AM »
Just me and a buddy coming from Saskatchewan so far, might have more after i talk to the people im going to SummersEnd with to come.

Full madness/ Dreamville passes, can't wait!

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 10:33:43 AM »
Heya,

Anyone coming from Ontario area and driving down want to meet somewhere to caravan before heading down into the States?

5 of us will be driving (in two cars) and will be heading down sometime on the Wednesday from the Toronto/GTA area.  We are planning on driving down as long as we can and probably doing at least 1-2 stops for food/gas and at least once to rest somewhere.  Our plan is to get there for Thursday when the gates open for Dreamville.  Gonna decal the cars with TomorrowWorld stuff and Canada flags! lol

Let me know, I think it'd be an awesome idea!

Cheers,

Alan

Offline JCanada

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 04:12:17 PM »
Sounds Like a good idea! Will talk to my group!  Only thing I could see being an issue is if you deck out your cars with TW stuff, it could be a red flag at the border and reason to hold up to search the entire car and delay getting there (I'm sure they will be aware that use of certain substances happens at these festivals and could give them a good reason to search the entire car, even if nothing to hide). Thoughts?

Cheers, Justin

Offline A-Dawg

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 11:38:36 PM »
Hey JCanada!

Yah you know what you have a point there, I don't want any issues while crossing the border!  I will talk to my group and see what they think.  Either way, the only thing we will be carrying that would be of question is alcohol, which we may get before or after crossing the border. 

We should definitely coordinate closer to TW to meet up and drive down if you and your group are still interested.  Hit me up at alanali.dc@gmail.com.  47 more sleeps till TomorrowWorld!!!  Talk to you soon!

Cheers,

Alan

Offline Smokeshow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 10:09:47 AM »
Two of us coming from Alberta... doing the hotel package. Now wondering if we should have done Dreamville... are non dreamville stayers allowed in the camping area.
We are flying through Montreal... anyone flying from there? Will be in Montreal for a night before we take off to Georgia! :o

Offline dtyyz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 05:20:23 PM »
Sounds Like a good idea! Will talk to my group!  Only thing I could see being an issue is if you deck out your cars with TW stuff, it could be a red flag at the border and reason to hold up to search the entire car and delay getting there (I'm sure they will be aware that use of certain substances happens at these festivals and could give them a good reason to search the entire car, even if nothing to hide). Thoughts?

Cheers, Justin

I say go nuts with the decorations.  When you cross the border, CBP will always ask why you're seeking entry and you certainly do not ever want to lie about your intentions as the consequences are severe if you get caught.  CBP will know that you're going to a festival and as long as nobody you're travelling with has had trouble with the law in the past and you guys are upfront about everything, the likelihood of getting searched is slim.  Also, you'll want to dress in regular clothes, leave the rave attire in your suitcase until you arrive at Dreamville. 

I've crossed the border multiple times before for EDM related events and have always been upfront about it.  Never been subject to extensive questioning and have never been searched. 

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: