Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: RIDE SHARE US Attendees  (Read 30686 times)

Offline gabi200140

• View Profile
Re: RIDE SHARE US Attendees
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 11:39:21 AM »
hey everybody, if you could also include your gender and/or include if you want to only ride w/ girls, guys or no preference i think it would help alot of ppl looking at the posts!

Offline JoeCool

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »
Is anyone leaving from Northern Jersey or NY? I have 2  or 3 cars leaving from Jersey.. anyone else want to cruise down with us?!!?

[edited to Merge Topic]

I'm down in Central Jersey, should just be me and a buddy would be fun to cruise down with you guys!

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »

Offline sswright

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 08:33:34 PM »
coming either from cincinnati,oh or lexington, KY :) hmu if u wanna ride together!

Offline JessicaKay

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 11:05:05 PM »
I will be leaving from Jersey City ... planning on heading out around 1 or 2 a.m. Thursday morning and driving straight through.

You're better off leaving around 7pm wed and get there around 10 am so you can setup and maybe rest or nap than get ready for the dreamville party later Thursday... I've done this drive quite a few times and it's exhausting lol

Offline JessicaKay

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 11:08:22 PM »
Is anyone leaving from Northern Jersey or NY? I have 2  or 3 cars leaving from Jersey.. anyone else want to cruise down with us?!!?

[edited to Merge Topic]

Upstate NY in tha house... lets do this !

I'm hoping that we can leave wed around 7 PM and drive straight through so we get there at 10 and nap for 2 hours cause I don't plan on sleeping all weekend haha!

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 11:08:22 PM »

Offline JessicaKay

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 11:10:14 PM »

[edited to Merge Topic]

I'm down in Central Jersey, should just be me and a buddy would be fun to cruise down with you guys!

Yes!!! We should get a big group and show everyone how NJ and NYers roll haha!!

Offline JoeCool

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 12:02:39 AM »

[edited to Merge Topic]

Yes!!! We should get a big group and show everyone how NJ and NYers roll haha!!

Works for me! NY & NJ drivers demand respect on the road! The more the merrier to because its a looooong ride...

Offline 92ydjm

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 12:43:41 PM »
My brother and I are coming down from Milwaukee.  Not necessarily looking for more passengers,  but would love to get a convoy going from the Midwest. We are planning on arriving Thursday.

Offline Brian Bianco

• RAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 08:32:45 PM »

[edited to Merge Topic]

Will u guys be coming down through northeast ohio

Offline bobiam

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 05:42:05 PM »
Just got our tickets (4!). Coming from the DC area. Probably drive down Wednesday night, stop, rest up for The Gathering (and hauling everything into Dreamville) and primed and ready Thurday mid-day for check-in! Not sure if we'll have extra spots in the ride, but into caravaning with anyone coming from the northeast.

Offline thefreakinjman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 03:52:50 AM »
Whoooos coming from Tampa, FL??

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 09:05:02 AM »
Hey Everyone,

As people being to form groups, please remember that you can all e-mail each other outside of this thread 1:1 or 1:many  and so forth....  Please utilize that and continue to check back on this thread to find more people who might want to join your riding group.  If you are unsure as to how to e-mail via the forum, just let me know.

Offline Matt_NJ

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2013, 02:59:41 PM »
I'll be flying home to South Jersey, right outside Philadelphia to drive down with my friend. I have my old crappy honda at my parent's house still so we're hoping to pitch in some money and share a nicer ride with some NJ/Philly people. Anyone want to take a quick detour off I-95 to scoop us up?

Offline Kurrrk

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 02:20:54 PM »
Trying to get a caravan to drive up from Miami! If anyone is interested, lmk! Trying to drive up Wednesday, mid afternoon!

Offline timper22

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 07:40:57 PM »
ill be driving from central jersey...open car since all my friends are meeting me their

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: