Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Bracelets question  (Read 45234 times)

Offline ShiosX

• View Profile
Bracelets question
« on: April 27, 2013, 11:37:00 PM »
How do bracelets work when i buy tickets for myself and friends?

I bought 4

Will all 4 have my name and when we go in the festival, I have to be with them? Or will they ask me for the 3 other names later so those name will be on the bracelet?

Offline Kett

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bracelets question
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 11:50:23 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to the boards!

Today I purchased two tickets the festival. The confirmation names for each ticket have my name only.

What will happen is:

1) TomorrowWorld will send you all the bracelets to the billing address.

2) Instructions will come with the bracelets that tell you how to register each bracelet. The bracelets can be assigned (mostly likely through a website) to the person you desire to give the bracelet to.

3) The bracelets have a "chip" in them that is scanned when you enter the festival each day. The name you assign to the bracelet much match the person who will be using the bracelet and it will be verified with a Passport or a US issued drivers license or ID card upon entry to the festival.

Does this help you out?  Let me know if you have other questions.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:17:30 AM by Kett »

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 11:50:23 PM »

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 01:23:07 AM »
Hey ShiosX,

Glad to have you on the forum!  Where are you coming from?

Offline ShiosX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 10:46:57 AM »
Hey guys.

coming from Mass!

that explanation is better than what i was reading, thanks!

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 03:29:26 PM »
Hello Mass!!!!  Glad to have you!

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 03:29:26 PM »

Offline NDLaxMan16

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to the boards!

Today I purchased two tickets the festival. The confirmation names for each ticket have my name only.

What will happen is:

2) Instructions will come with the bracelets that tell you how to register each bracelet. The bracelets can be assigned (mostly likely through a website) to the person you desire to give the bracelet to.

3) The bracelets have a "chip" in them that is scanned when you enter the festival each day. The name you assign to the bracelet much match the person who will be using the bracelet and it will be verified with a Passport or a US issued drivers license or ID card upon entry to the festival.

Thanks for the information. If I'm reading #3 correctly, does that mean we'll have to show ID every time we enter the festival? Even if we have our wristband?

Just going off of my experience at Coachella but that seems like it'd be a pain.

Offline Kai

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 04:21:46 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to the boards!

What will happen is:

Thanks for the information. If I'm reading #3 correctly, does that mean we'll have to show ID every time we enter the festival? Even if we have our wristband?

Just going off of my experience at Coachella but that seems like it'd be a pain.

Hi, given that the festival allows you to come in and out all day long ( until 10 pm  I believe), I can only assume that they will continue to check your ID.  However, they "could" check your ID once and then once you have been officially scanned, the next time you re-enter on the same day it merely say cleared or previously cleared.  Unfortunately, we do not have a 100% solid way of knowing, so it is best to keep your ID with you. 

If we learn of anything new from our friends at TomorrowLand... we will let you know!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:23:38 PM by Kai »

Offline babydream7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 02:42:19 PM »
Has anyone received their bracelets yet? I thought they should have arrived by now.

Offline PLURmike

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 03:01:23 PM »
Has anyone received their bracelets yet? I thought they should have arrived by now.

I ordered two on July 31st and haven't seen mine yet.  :-\
I am sure they will come.
I live in Huntsville, AL.

Offline bcpux

• <insert clever comment here>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 03:20:13 PM »
As far as bracelet shipping goes, one guy mentioned he got an email saying that they would not be shipping them. That they were only available at the gate. However, someone posted on another thread the following:
"Jesse Grushack ยท Intern at ID&T
Hey Monica and Paul, Bracelets will be mailed out in the next 10 days. Sorry for the delay!"

Obviously both statements are questionable since they are Facebook posts, but that one is supposedly from an ID&T intern. So I guess we shall see soon! My thought is that the guy that said they told him they weren't shipping was from overseas, and maybe they are just shipping US bracelets so they can guarantee arrival.

Offline pilsirc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 05:32:11 PM »
On July 31st I ordered my ticket via payment plan. Will I still receive a bracelet in a cute little treasure chest in the mail before the festival?!

Offline bcpux

• <insert clever comment here>
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 06:30:18 PM »
On July 31st I ordered my ticket via payment plan. Will I still receive a bracelet in a cute little treasure chest in the mail before the festival?!

I was looking this up for you, and realized that the post I made earlier about the guy outside the US getting an email saying they weren't mailing it makes sense now. From the TomorrowWorld site:

"Tickets purchased after August 5th, to an address outside of the United State or via Payment Plan MUST bring their e-ticket confirmation, to pick-up their tickets at the festival site."
http://www.tomorrowworld.com/node/99

Offline dtyyz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 09:49:01 PM »
Hi,

Welcome to the boards!

What will happen is:

Hi, given that the festival allows you to come in and out all day long ( until 10 pm  I believe), I can only assume that they will continue to check your ID.  However, they "could" check your ID once and then once you have been officially scanned, the next time you re-enter on the same day it merely say cleared or previously cleared.  Unfortunately, we do not have a 100% solid way of knowing, so it is best to keep your ID with you. 

If we learn of anything new from our friends at TomorrowLand... we will let you know!

Just to clarify only dreamville bracelet holders enjoy in and out privileges. 

The reason why they card you everyday is to prevent people from reselling their bracelets once it's activated and so that vendors who sell alcohol do not need to card you once you're inside the venue. 

Offline WImidwest12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:41 AM »
Any one know if they've sent out the bracelets yet? Curious to see if they've begun that process yet because I'm heading back to school soon and need to know when to head back home to get my bracelet.

Offline ali

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 12:26:01 PM »
hi everyone just a question i am coming from Australia and i still haven't got me bracelet yet anyone know when should i be getting it ??
and i bought my tickets when it came out

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: