Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Full Madness Comfort (VIP) + DreamVille Easy Tent  (Read 2097 times)

Offline michL_moto

• View Profile
Full Madness Comfort (VIP) + DreamVille Easy Tent
« on: September 23, 2014, 06:20:49 PM »
Comfort (VIP) Access/Benefits to 5 days & 4 nights of TomorrowWorld + DreamVille
- Use of sharing a tent and use of the air mattress, sleeping bag, and a light
- Access to the Official DreamVille Gathering Party on Thursday
- Note: This package grants 1 person Comfort (VIP) access to TomorrowWorld + DreamVille

I had 1 person back out on me and you're more than welcome to share the second half of my ticket. I have an unregistered bracelet for all 5 days of camping in Dreamville Easy Tent, "The Gathering" on Thursday and then 3 days TomorrowWorld with Comfort (VIP) level access.

I paid $2400 for both (2P), I will sell the one unregistgered Bracelet (1P) for $1000. Or if you don't want to share the tent then I will sell the unregistered bracelet for $800 and you get all the benefits of Dreamville and "The Gathering on Thursday, minus the ability of staying in my tent. As you know no one enters Dreamville without paying to be registered there, this will give you that access to Dreamville for the entire 5 days. I am local in the Atlanta area.

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: