Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: Your TomorrowWorld Bracelet = Your Festival Ticket & Payment Method  (Read 3427 times)

Offline sherilynnxo

• View Profile
Awesome, last year there was rumor of this but I had no idea this was really happening!

Your TomorrowWorld Bracelet = Your Festival Ticket & Payment Method

Your Bracelet is your personal admission ticket to TomorrowWorld. Before coming to the festival, you have to register your Bracelet using the link below. This link will be active beginning Wednesday September 17th at 5PM EST. After you register and personalize your Bracelet,, it must only be used by you. Your Bracelet is strictly personal.

BRACELET REGISTRATION & TOP-UP WILL START ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH AT 5PM EST

Your personal Bracelet is your festival ticket and will serve as the sole form of payment within TomorrowWorld and DreamVille. All bars and food vendors will only accept cashless Tokens, our TomorrowWorld cashless currency.
Bonus: For every $100 you preload onto your bracelet before September 24th at 11:59PM EST, you will receive 5 free Tokens!

All Tokens left unredeemed by 9:00AM EST on Tuesday, September 30th will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:

Cash equivalent of remaining Tokens will be automatically credited back to Credit/Debit card subject to a $5 handling fee by October 15th, 2014. Cash equivalent of any bonuses received will not be refunded.

8 fucking days!!

Offline bcpux

• <insert clever comment here>
    • View Profile
Re: Your TomorrowWorld Bracelet = Your Festival Ticket & Payment Method
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 04:03:40 PM »
If we even get our bracelets on time...

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 04:03:40 PM »

Offline Alifrutoz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 05:07:10 AM »
Yeah.  If we don't get our bracelets on time we don't get to add the money and get the discount...kinda seems like a bit of a snafu...I also though that comfort VIP was supposed to get a separate email about parking permit..which is supposed to be included in the VIP passes...no email as of yet...
I went ahead and bought a parking pass for easy tent area just to be safe...
I noted a few typos on the official website...why does that make me feel like IDT is scrambling a bit this year...jus say in'.....

Offline bcpux

• <insert clever comment here>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 01:35:39 PM »
What about us that bought booze bags? I hate they put this stuff out last minute.

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: