Link to The Forums quickly! Use Tomorrowworld.fm or Tomorrowworldatlanta.com today!
Advertisement:

Author Topic: tent size  (Read 2588 times)

Offline JCMJ21

• View Profile
tent size
« on: July 31, 2014, 12:46:34 PM »
If someone that have experience in tomorrowworld or tomorrowland can help me i will be much grateful.

I have a tent that is for 8 and we are 6, is it posible that someone can make us problem with that?

Offline emmveekay

• View Profile
Re: tent size
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 09:58:22 PM »
you'll be fine. I'm bringing a 12 person and we have 7-8 right now. I e-mailed them and also asked a few people who went last year and you'll be okay. TW officially said that you should try to have the # of people occupying the tent as it is made for, meaning if you have a tent made for 6 people, you should try and have 6. But there were people who had a group of 4 and were bringing 10 person tents. Also the size of a lot of tents are people sleeping side by side, which can get pretty cramped plus all the gear you have and then with it being a camping festival, but prepare for your crews BO (just being real, after a night of partying, not everyone is gonna hit the shower before crashing out, more than likely in the morning), so I was told by most of the people from last year it's better to oversize it, but be reasonable. Don't bring a 20 person tent for 3 people LOL. You can also bring a pop up canopy but it has to be 10 x 10 or less, that's more of what they enforce on, but people last year were putting them together for beer pong lol.

TomorrowWorld Atlanta

Re: tent size
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 09:58:22 PM »

Hosting by: Bivek Networks, LLC
Advertisement: